Thursday, March 13, 2008

I missed the meeting

Because I am that lame. I never transfered the email about the meeting from my spam folder into my regular inbox, and it got zapped. Here I am, pretending to have some skillz when it comes to email and blogging and such, and then announce to everybody, EVERYBODY reading this blog (all 40 of you, and let me tell you, I love every single one of you) that I'm going, and then I flake.

I feel like such a fraud.

And now I'll never get the wisdom of that dietician who was scheduled to speak, and I will never hear the words, "Why, yes, go back to eating meat" from her lips, which is something that I dreamed about.

Ok, not literally. Just figuratively. Call it a day dream as I passed Outback Steak House the other day.

I'll hit the next one. I promise. And don't worry, I won't go in any Outback Steak Houses on the way either.

Because I'm sure there are plenty of Chick Fil-As.
(kidding)
(sort of)

No comments: